As a Graider, you commit to meeting our expectations for effective feedback, learning mindset, proactivity, and dependability (See our expectations here). We've hired you because we believe you have the capacity to consistently meet these expectations, and we are here to support and work with you if you have room to grow in any of these areas.
Generally, if you are doing your best work and communicating well, we are happy to provide coaching, and you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
That said, our first commitment is to students. In order to guarantee that our students and teachers receive the highest quality service and feedback possible, we may dismiss Graiders who are not able to meet expectations.
The following are possible grounds for dismissal from The Graide Network:
- Failure to complete an assignment, without any communication ("ghosting"). In case of emergency, we ask that you request a hall pass.
- Disrespectful or inappropriate communication with students, teachers, or our team.
- Sharing student work without permission.
- Inappropriate use of the hall pass system: Requesting more than your allowed number of hall passes per semester, failure to correctly notify our team of your hall pass usage, or using a hall pass on an on-call assignment.
- Consistent failure to complete and return assignments on time. Assignments are due at 12pm (noon) CT unless we have otherwise notified you of an exception.
- Consistent failure to meet expectations of high-quality feedback.
- Receiving frequent revision requests due to quality of feedback from either teachers or members of The Graide Network team.
- Consistent or critical failure to communicate with The Graide Network team regarding assignment concerns, revision requests, extensions, emergencies, etc.
- Consistent or critical failure to respond to and communicate with teachers while working on assignments.
When possible, we will notify you if you are at risk for dismissal because of consistent problems. In the event you are dismissed from The Graide Network, we will notify you by email before archiving your Graider account.