📣 📣 📣
November Early-bird Bonus
For the month of November, any assignment turned in at least 24 hours early will earn a $5 bonus!
📣 📣 📣
Your assignment deadline is 12pm CT because we've promised feedback to teachers the same afternoon, and often teachers plan to use your work in class the very next day. We want to maximize the time you have to work on grading, but we are also delighted when you're able to submit work early! Work submitted a full day in advance also pleases teachers!
- This will apply to any assignment with a due date of November 1, 2019 - November 30, 2019.
- The assignment must be turned in by 12pm CT the day before the deadline. This will be calculated automatically, so 12:01 submissions will not count for this bonus, sorry! We still really appreciate all early submissions.
- Your bonus will be calculated after the end of the month and paid all at once in your December 6th pay.
- The only limit to this bonus is the number of assignments you complete in the month. Submit 4 assignments a day early and earn $20!
- Mock assignments and qualifiers are not included in this special.
- You will not be penalized for an on-time submission. This isn't a new deadline, just a special perk for Graiders who help us deliver early on our promises to teachers and students!
- Grade at least a few students early to get ahead of any possible issues or questions.
- Block off some time each day rather than trying to complete grading in one sitting.
- Claim or apply for assignments that you know you can complete 24 hours ahead of the deadline.
Stay tuned for future monthly earning bonuses!